Posted on September 26, 2017
Nowadays everybody is more willing to make the best of their free time and book very cheap holidays with the increasing loads of daily life, office works and tight business schedules. Everybody seeks tranquility and peace. If you want to travel beyond the limit or discover the unknown, you can compare cheap holidays 2011 on our website to get you guaranteed very cheap holidays, so if you want holidays cheap you are in the right place. One of the most popular destinations for very cheap holidays is Turkey. Turkey holidays also offer you a chance to experience much different climate besides very cheap all inclusive holidays 2011. If you can start to save up some money for your holidays cheap, then you can make very cheap holidays very affordable.
FETHIYE and The Dead Sea
Fethiye was once a grand Lycian city called Telmessos, in the sixth century B.C. as Telmessus, the city of soothsayers.It became Lycian in the 4C BC only after the siege of the city by Pericles, King of Limyra.Later, it was taken by one of the governors of Alexander the Great with a trick similar to the Trojan Horse. Telmessus became part of the Roman province of Asia in 133 BC. Telmessos was known as Anastasiopolis during the Byzantine period. Rum (Turkish Greek) population lived in the area until 1922.
Today, their town is a popular place for Turkey Holidays visited by tourists from all over the world who appreciate its well-preserved natural treasures.The ruins of the city of soothsayers can still be seen on an extensive site stretching from the hill slopes to the gulf.
Fethiye is a small cozy port with restaurants, small cafes, several old buildings and cute stores. Most of the town is brand-new, as it was rebuilt after an earthquake which flattened Fethiye in 1957. The huge Lycian Sarcophagi, stone coffins, strangely stand around virtually untouched.
The so-called Dead Sea is worth seeing as one of Turkey’s best-known touristic images. It can be reached by boat from Fethiye. A rough 14-km road through the forest is another alternative which suddenly opens out on Belcekiz Bay, and the Sea is seen as you walk towards the beach. There is no movement in the Sea, no trace of seaweed, and the seabed is covered with white sand. The turquoise light under the water is enriched by the shadows of the pines. A very good alternative for cheap holidays 2011.
Posted on September 25, 2017
Who doesn’t want to get cheap flight to Europe? Definitely not you otherwise you will not be on this page. One of the secrets kept by every globetrotter is that he/she gets some of the very sweet deals on airline tickets. In other words, they are very good bargain hunters. They have the ability to ferret out any deals and take advantage of them. It does not mean they don’t have money like other people who prefer to fly in style or class. The point is; the extra can always be pocketed and used as extra walking around money. I guess cheapest airfare never hurt anyone.
It always amazes me how a lot of people are willing to seek out the cutest deals when it comes to their groceries and clothes but succumb whenever it comes to airfare. Funny enough, you can get cheap flights almost as easily and I say almost so that no one accuses me of leading him or her astray. For the benefit of the stay-at-home moms out there, I will draw a parallel just in order to get them out of scary mode. Here are the ways to compare cheap flights.
Most of the moms out there are used to getting printed materials from the various departmental shops and these days, subscribing for newsletters online. They are also used to clipping coupons and using them later. The fact is that airlines do similar things that allow you to compare flight prices. If you go the airlines’ respective sites, you will find that they have newsletters to which you can subscribe. They will inform you of urgent and limited promos and discounts via this medium. And if I may let you into a ‘secret’, most airlines reserve the best deals for their own sites.
I know that some of the moms out there are students in one institution of learning or the other. Get your ID card to work for you by simply flashing it and getting the discounts which abound for students to get and even cheap holidays. There are a number of sites you can visit to confirm your eligibility for these programs and compare holidays with your pals. Many people have never failed to claim their rights when it comes to being a student, why not do so now?
Most moms out there particularly those from other nations usually make a beeline for their fellow nationals when purchase groceries. Airlines, more often than not sell most of their discounted air tickets to the bucket shops in localities populated by their own nationals. Wherever you are, you could try to access this facility even for cheap flights to Dubai. It wouldn’t hurt to try.
Last minute deals are also available if you hook onto one of the charter flights that usually lease airplanes and sell tickets for specific routes and days. Low prices are a characteristic of this arrangement but then the downside is that it could be canceled at the last minute if the flight doesn’t fill up.
Posted on September 23, 2017
The idea of going on a holiday break is just so exciting. But when you start to think about the cost of holidays, it can be very discouraging. It seems like to be able to have good holidays; you need to squeeze your pocket to the very last cent.
But you don’t have to do this. There are ways to have cheap holidays. Here are some ways that you can do:
• One important consideration that you have to make is the choice of destination. There are many popular holiday destinations out there but not all of them will be perfect for your limited budget. If you want to have cheap holidays, you need to choose a destination with a lower cost of living. Your money will go a long way if this is the case. For instance, if you are from a western country, you should consider holidaying in a third world country because usually their cost of living is lower than your country’s cost of living. However, it is still better to do a research on your own because not all third world countries offer cheap holidays.
• Find activities that are inexpensive to do. You don’t always have to spend a fortune in the activities that you choose for your holiday break. There are many different activities that you can engage in. For instance, camping, swimming, visiting historical sites, cycling, and visiting museums are inexpensive ways to enjoy the place that you are visiting.
• You don’t always have to eat at five star or luxury restaurants during your stay. If you happen to stay in an apartment or accommodation that allows you to cook your own food, then better. You will be able to save a lot of money if you do this. Although you need to taste the food of the place, you don’t have to do it all the time. Eating out in luxury restaurants costs a lot. Another way to save on eating out is eat where the locals eat.
• Choose a holiday date that is off season. The cost of flights and accommodations soar high during holiday peak season. If you are not very particular about the date, choose an off peak one.
• If you are looking for flights and accommodations online, it is a good idea to use comparative travel websites. These are websites that compares various flights and accommodations from different airlines and hotels. You will be able to find the best holiday deal on the destination that you want.