Posted on September 23, 2017
The idea of going on a holiday break is just so exciting. But when you start to think about the cost of holidays, it can be very discouraging. It seems like to be able to have good holidays; you need to squeeze your pocket to the very last cent.
But you don’t have to do this. There are ways to have cheap holidays. Here are some ways that you can do:
• One important consideration that you have to make is the choice of destination. There are many popular holiday destinations out there but not all of them will be perfect for your limited budget. If you want to have cheap holidays, you need to choose a destination with a lower cost of living. Your money will go a long way if this is the case. For instance, if you are from a western country, you should consider holidaying in a third world country because usually their cost of living is lower than your country’s cost of living. However, it is still better to do a research on your own because not all third world countries offer cheap holidays.
• Find activities that are inexpensive to do. You don’t always have to spend a fortune in the activities that you choose for your holiday break. There are many different activities that you can engage in. For instance, camping, swimming, visiting historical sites, cycling, and visiting museums are inexpensive ways to enjoy the place that you are visiting.
• You don’t always have to eat at five star or luxury restaurants during your stay. If you happen to stay in an apartment or accommodation that allows you to cook your own food, then better. You will be able to save a lot of money if you do this. Although you need to taste the food of the place, you don’t have to do it all the time. Eating out in luxury restaurants costs a lot. Another way to save on eating out is eat where the locals eat.
• Choose a holiday date that is off season. The cost of flights and accommodations soar high during holiday peak season. If you are not very particular about the date, choose an off peak one.
• If you are looking for flights and accommodations online, it is a good idea to use comparative travel websites. These are websites that compares various flights and accommodations from different airlines and hotels. You will be able to find the best holiday deal on the destination that you want.
Posted on September 22, 2017
Egypt has traditionally been an affordable destination for many European holiday makers. The hot, dry summers and warm winters, together with its proximity to Europe and short flying distances means that Egypt and in particular the Red Sea resorts are growing more popular for those wanting to grab a cheap holiday in the sun.
How to Look for cheap All Inclusive holidays to Egypt.
If you are looking for cheap holidays to Egypt on an all inclusive basis the best thing to do is visit Egypt in the off-season. If you would like to enjoy the sun and Egypt’s lovely beaches, you will have a great time in the summer months around June and July; and you will also manage to save a lot of money. All inclusive holiday packages are especially affordable if you go off-season, get a late deal; and also if you book them well in advance.
Last minute deals are a fantastic way to have a cheap holiday, but they are not for everybody. Namely, if you are a person who likes to know everything in advance and have plenty of time to prepare for your holiday, you would probably be better off without thinking about last minute deals and concentrate more on some other money-saving techniques in finding a cheap holiday.
One of the most important things related to finding great holiday deals is the amount of research you put into it. What this means is that you can never expect to find a great deal by spending mere minutes on your research. Rather, you should find websites that deal with comparing all inclusive holiday deals, browse many websites that will tell you what to do and how to find a good deal, call some travel agents and talk to them and so on.
All Inclusive Hotels Available in Sharm El Sheikh
There are a lot of cheap holidays to Egypt available on an all inclusive basis to Sharm El Sheikh, and here is a list of some of the hotels offering these great deals:
- Club Magic Life – Located on the beach, this hotel is best suited for couples, as it features a lot of places where they can have a great time after dark, such as the American Disco, Relaxed Pool Bar or Sissi cafe.
- Sensatori Sharm El Sheikh – Also located on the Red Sea beach, this hotel offers a lot of activities to the adults and children alike, including West End-style shows, Chill out piano tunes, as well as a playhouse and a children’s pool for the youngest members of the family.
- Coral Sea Splash Resort – The best choice for families with children out of the three hotels mentioned here, the Coral Sea Splash Resort features a lot of activities for the kids, while also offering adult entertainment options.
Posted on September 21, 2017
The weakening pound has caused holidays to Spain to become relatively more expensive, but cheap holidays to Benidorm and some of the other larger tourist-focused resorts are still very much in evidence. This is partly because towns like Benidorm don’t have a range of other industries to rely on, unlike, say Barcelona with its I.T. industry; and also because of the sheer volume of competition amongst hotels for a reduced number of paying customers.
So, how can you capitalise on this situation and find a true bargain as opposed to a holiday that’s cheap in quality as well as price? After all, it is no good saving a pile of cash if you have a miserable time. What you need to do is follow these tips and you won’t go far wrong:
- Look for a hotel that has genuine reductions. The hotel industry in Benidorm is massive compared to most Spanish resorts (most of Benidorm’s 345 sky-scrapers are hotels), and because of the competition, hoteliers react very quickly to changes in demand and will reduce prices for a very short time period if they need to boost occupancy. It is these temporary reductions that you are looking for as they usually offer the best quality for your money as opposed to those hotels that are always available at low rates.
- If you can bear a little disruption, one of the best ways of getting a cheap deal is to do it “on the ground” when you arrive in the resort. This is definitely not recommended for smaller resorts or in high season, but in Benidorm during off-peak periods you might just manage to get a real bargain. Book your flights and maybe one or two nights’ accommodation before you go, and then when you arrive go straight to one of Benidorm’s three tourist information offices and see if they know which hotels have deals on that day. These are the addresses of the Benidorm tourist offices:
- Benidorm Old Town Tourist Office (open all year): Avenida Martínez Alejos 16
- Benidorm Central Office (seasonal): Avenida Europa & Corner of Calle Ibiza
- Benidorm Rincon Office (seasonal): Avenida Derramador & corner of Calle Gerona
- Check out the reviews on-line. Unlike other smaller resorts, Benidorm has a wealth of reviews on sites like Trip Advisor and Holiday Watchdog. Your selected bargain hotel may turn out to have bad reviews, and whilst all reviews should be taken with a pinch of salt, they should certainly play a part in the decision-making process of anyone looking for cheap holidays to Benidorm, simply because the volume of reviews for this resort makes it more likely that the overall consensus will be accurate.
- Decide whether you can stomach one of the many night flights available to Alicante, the nearest airport, or whether that is a money-saving step too far, and budget accordingly. If you are off for a well-earned week’s holiday in Benidorm, you may not relish the thought of spending the first of your six full days here sleeping on the sun bed, exhausted.
- Look out for those Benidorm hotels that are on the edge of their class – for example the three star hotel that behaves and acts like a four star, but cannot be classified as one because of some technical reason. For example, in Benidorm, it is possible for a hotel to miss out on a four star rating simply because its bathroom dimensions are not big enough, even if everything else about the hotel meets the four-star standard.
- Don’t spend a single penny on anything that won’t pay its way in terms of adding value to your holiday. If you are happy going by bus from Alicante airport to the hotel, book your 20 euro bus seat in advance and then you won’t be tempted to get a taxi at a cost of some 120 euros when you emerge from the airport, hot and tired, and not knowing where to catch the bus.
Follow these tips and if there are any cheap holidays to Benidorm on offer, you will be well placed to make sure you get one of them.